By Jennifer McDougall
Are you struggling to set aside time for yourself to stick to your self-care routine? Well, we are here to help! Creating a self-care routine is easy. Let us show you how to simply design a schedule that includes rejuvenation practices that allow you to relax and unwind.
Practicing self-care allows parents and caregivers to continue to give while feeling more self-aware and productive. It may feel overwhelming to think of fitting anything else into your busy schedule, but trust us on this one. Follow the following tips to simplify your routine while incorporating self-care practices.
- Block 30 minutes in the morning before or after you read your emails or check social media to take a warm bath, do yoga, or go for a walk.
- When planning your day, after every couple of tasks, add one thing that includes self-care (go for a massage, get nails done, workout, go for a swim, read, meditate, etc.)
- Plan your outfits for the week ahead of time to simplify your mornings.
- Reflect on your personal growth goals and write down the top 3 things you want to achieve within 1 day, 1 week, and 1 month. It’s okay to have a few small goals and one big one each month.
- Make sure you are eating healthy and drinking enough water each and every day.
Also read: Simple Self-Care Ideas