“Be like a duck, paddling and working very hard inside the water, but what everyone sees is a smiling and calm face.”
― Manoj Arora
- Start by asking yourself important questions such as, “Does this task or project reflect my values or subtract from what I stand for? Does this friend add value to my life or suck the energy out of me leaving me feel drained? Do my habits serve a meaningful purpose or are they counterproductive to conquering my goals?”
- Take a step back and make time for self-care. Schedule that massage, facial, acupuncture, movie night, dinner outing, or just a full day to yourself to recharge and recenter your focus and energy. Learn all about POCWASN’s self-care services at www.POCWASN.org
- Try working with a life coach, such as JustABrizze to sort out the madness in your own mind. A good life coach has the potential to help you reach your objectives and live a healthier and more balanced life.
- Apologize and forgive. We all make mistakes and say or do things we don’t entirely mean. Sometimes the regret of out mistakes lives and breathes through us causing us to walk around with guilt. Maybe it’s time to let go and forgive others and yourself for any mishaps from the past. Swallow your pride and apologize to others while you have the chance.
- Take responsibility for your actions. Rather than blaming others, admit to any wrongdoings. Being honest and accountable for your actions helps build good character.
- Take a break to meditate. What better way to slow down and calm your racing mind? The benefits of meditation are endless. Listen to the one we have provided below to help you relax and regather yourself as you move forward with courage and strength to take on anything and everything you set out to do with your life.